You may leave an absentee bid for any of our firearms auctions using the form below. By submitting an absentee bid, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to all of the terms listed below the absentee form.
If you prefer to send a fax with absentee bids instead, please download and send this form.
1. Bids must be submitted by 5:00pm (CST) on day before said Auction.
2. Bids are entered for the lowest amount, then incrementally raised using the prevailing increments.
3. Successful absentee bidders will be notified the following business day. Payments to be made by credit card at the close of auction unless other arrangements made prior to the sale. 12% buyers premium will be added to successful bid plus 5.5% sales tax if applicable. 3% convenience fee applied to all credit card charges.
4. Please allow 1-2 week processing time after receiving payment before gun(s) will be shipped via UPS or USPS, shipping & insurance charges will apply.
5. All modern firearms must be shipped to a licensed FFL holder. Antique & Black Powder can be shipped to personal residence.
6. If your maximum bid is equal to the bid an auctioneer has live in attendance, the bid onsite will win the bid.
7. In the event of two absentee bids of the same amount, the first bid received will be honored.
8. All firearms are sold as is with no guarantee or return privilege, please phone or e-mail for more specific details concerning condition of an item.